Or sign in to your account
The Co-operative Bank p.l.c (the Bank) announces that the prospectus (the Prospectus) in connection with the issue of 11 per cent. Subordinated Notes due 2023 dated 4 November 2013 has been approved by the UK Listing Authority.
To view the full document, please follow the link below or paste the URL into the address bar of your browser.
Notices of Meetings in connection with the Recapitalisation Plan
The Bank announced today details of the Recapitalisation Plan for the Bank. In connection with the Recapitalisation Plan, the Bank is convening a number of shareholder and bondholder meetings, the notices for which can be accessed at the links below:
1. Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on Friday, 15 November 2013 at 12.00 p.m. (London time) (PDF 3KB)
2. Notice of a Meeting of the holders of the Bank’s 9.25 per cent. Non-cumulative Irredeemable Preference Shares (ISIN: GB0002224516) to be held on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 at 1.00 p.m. (London time) (PDF 95KB)
3. Notice of a Meeting of the holders of the Bank’s 13 per cent. Perpetual Subordinated Bonds (ISIN: GB00B3VH4201) to be held on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 at 2.00 p.m. (London time) (PDF 93KB)
4. Notice of a Meeting of the holders of the Bank’s 5.5555 per cent. Perpetual Subordinated Bonds (ISIN: GB00B3VMBW45) to be held on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 at 3.00 p.m. (London time) (PDF 91KB)
5. Notice of General Meeting to be held on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 at 4.00 p.m. (London time) (PDF 790KB)
Copies of the Prospectus and each notice of meeting have been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection at: www.Hemscott.com/nsm.do. Investor Enquiries0800 731 2310www.co-operative.coop/bondholders
Please note that the information contained in the Prospectus may be addressed to and/or targeted at persons who are residents of particular countries (specified in the Prospectus) only and is not intended for use and should not be relied upon by any person outside these countries and/or to whom the offer contained in the prospectus is not addressed. Prior to relying on the information contained in the Prospectus you must ascertain from the Prospectus whether or not you are part of the intended addressees of the information contained therein.
Your right to access this service is conditional upon complying with the above requirement.