10.30am to 3.30pm on Saturday 21 May 2016.
The registration desks will be open from 8.30am, and there’ll be refreshments on hand while you catch up with Co-op colleagues and other members. Whilst registration will be open throughout the meeting, we’d recommend that you give yourself plenty of time to register before the meeting opens at 10.30am.
Also, make sure you bring along your membership card and another form of ID on the day (a bank card or driving licence is fine).
For directions, please click here.
Manchester Central, Petersfield, Manchester, M2 3GX.
For local transport links, visit www.tfgm.com
What’s the plan?
- Allan Leighton (our Group Chair) will kick the day off.
- Richard Pennycook (our Group Chief Executive) will update you on what progress we’ve made as a Group.
- Stevie Spring (our Chair of the Remuneration Committee) will cover how we pay the senior team.
- Nick Crofts (Council President) will talk about what the Council does.
- Lois McClure (Chair of our Young Members’ Board) will give you an inside look into what they do.
- There’ll be a chance to ask your questions and get some answers from us.
- You get to vote on our AGM motions.
Don’t forget to let us know you’re coming
Just tick the relevant box on your voting form before you send it, either by post or online.
Ask a question
Is there a question you’d like to ask or be asked at the AGM? While time will probably mean we can’t cover all questions, if you want to send one in before the event, you can email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can write to:
The Group Secretary, Co-operative Group, care of Swiss Post Solutions Ltd, Unit 550, Metroplex Business Park, Broadway, Salford Quays, Manchester M50 2UE.
Our venue is Manchester Central, which is located right in the heart of Manchester City Centre. You can find directions here.
You can also find bags of information on the Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) website.
If you have any queries about the AGM, please contact the AGM team at:
Phone: 0800 023 4708
By post: The Group Secretary, Co-operative Group, care of Swiss Post Solutions Ltd, Unit 550, Metroplex Business Park, Broadway, Salford Quays, Manchester M50 2UE
The venue is well equipped to welcome members with special access requirements.
Assistance dogs are of course welcome inside the venue, but pets are not permitted.
Additionally, there’ll be an induction loop in the main auditorium, and infra-red headsets are available from the registration desk.
If you require a sign language interpreter or have any other requirements, please get in touch.