Come along and hear about your business
Join us for our Co-operative Local Conferences. These exclusive member events are taking place across the UK and are ideal if you didn’t get to attend our AGM.
• Get highlights and updates from our 2015 Annual General Meeting
• Take part in Q&A’s with your Member Council representatives and colleagues from The Co-operative
• Help shape how we support the communities in which we trade
• Meet Co-operative Local Forum members and our Community Pioneers.
• Take a ‘behind the scenes’ look at how our big national campaign is shaping up.
Our Co-operative Local Conferences promise you an interactive and engaging day. There’s plenty going on, with both time specific and drop in activities. Stop by for a few minutes or feel free to make a day of it!
Register to find out more
Register now to take part via our Membership event site. We’ll be back in touch as soon as we have more information on our exciting programme of activity. The conferences are likely to take place during Co-operatives Fortnight (20 June – 4 July 2015) at the locations below (subject to change). Travel may be provided, subject to demand:-
20 June: Pier Head Building, National Assembly, Cardiff, Wales
27 June: Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre, London
27 June: National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth, West Country
11 July: The Galleries of Justice, Nottingham
23 July: Europa Hotel, Belfast, Northern Ireland
25 July: Golden Lion Hotel, Stirling, Scotland
Please note, Co-operative Local Conferences are not constitutional meetings of The Co-operative Group. The Group AGM takes place on 16 May in for eligible members however all Co-operative Members can attend our Local Conferences.
We look forward to seeing you there!