What is Everyday Rewards?
This is a scheme you can opt into at no extra cost, which rewards you for Everyday Banking each month.
Rewarding you up to £5.50 each month
To be rewarded £4 every month, you need to do the following in a calendar month
- Pay in a minimum of £800 to the nominated account (Transfers from other Co-operative Bank, Britannia and smile accounts do not count).
- Stay in credit, or within your agreed formal overdraft limit on the nominated account.
- Log in to Online Banking or the Mobile Banking app at least once during the month.
- Remain opted in for Paperless Statements.
- Pay out at least four Direct Debits from your nominated account.
If you do not meet all of the qualifying criteria above in any month - for example, if you pay less than £800 into your nominated account in July - you won't earn Rewards for that month.
To be rewarded up to an additional £1.50
- If you meet the full qualifying criteria, you'll be rewarded an extra 5p every time you use your debit card to pay for things, up to a maximum of £1.50 a month.
You can only earn Everyday Rewards on one account at a time.
How to opt in to Everyday Rewards
- Apply for a Current Account online.
- Once you've submitted your application you'll be prompted to opt into the scheme.
- You're also able to opt in when applying for a current account over the phone by calling
0800 346 494 or visit us in branch (appointment may be necessary).
To apply for a current account you must be a UK resident over 16 years old.
To add Everyday Rewards to your existing current account you will need to either ring us on 03457 212 212 or, you can visit us in branch to opt into the scheme.
The following accounts are eligible for Everyday Rewards; Current Account, Current Account Plus, Privilege Account and Privilege Premier Account. All other accounts for example Cashminder, smile, Pathfinder and Student Accounts are not eligible.
You're able to opt out of Everyday Rewards at any time by calling us or visiting us in branch.
What you can do with your Everyday Rewards
You can choose to have your Rewards paid into your nominated current account each month.
Or if you prefer, you can choose not to be paid Rewards and we can make a donation to one of our five chosen charities of £4 plus any Debit Card Rewards. Simply choose from one of our chosen charities below. For more information on the charities, please visit here.
Every month we'll send you an email telling you how much you've earned in Rewards. If you don't qualify for Everyday Rewards in a particular month, we'll tell you which Everyday Banking Behaviours you didn't do.
The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (No.121885). The Co-operative Bank, Platform, smile and Britannia are trading names of The Co-operative Bank p.l.c., P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No. 990937. Credit facilities are provided by The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. and are subject to status and our lending policy. The Bank reserves the right to decline any application for an account or credit facility. The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. is a member of the Council of Mortgage Lenders and subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored by the Lending Standards Board.
Calls to 0800 and 0808 numbers are free from landlines and mobiles. Calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to numbers starting with 01 and 02. Calls to 0845 and 0870 numbers cost 3p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge. Calls to 0844 and 0843 numbers cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge. Calls may be monitored or recorded for security and training purposes.
The Woodland Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales (No. 294344) and in Scotland (No. SC038885).