Your Co-op Local Forum, led by local Member Pioneer, Liz Price, and your Community Champion, Lucy Jones, have recognised some great local activity to support in and around Builth Wells which will make a real difference to your community.
Working with your local Co-op Food store the Forum has already supported the Builth Bike Bash and Walking with the Wounded charities. They are looking to support more organisations, help promote our fantastic charity partnership with British Red Cross, and run additional in-store taster sessions promoting local produce.
Register or get in touch with your Local Forum
Co-operative Local Forums:
- Bring local Co-operative members, customers and colleagues together to make good things happen in their local areas
- Provide a sounding board for any community ideas you have
- Provide opportunities for members’ voices to be heard by The Co-operative Members’ Council and our businesses
Lucy Jones is your Builth Wells Community Champion. Lucy is here to help you support the local projects that mean the most to you and your area.
She can help:
- Talk through your ideas and help you bring your project, event or initiative to life
- Provide tips on planning an event and getting other local people involved
- Give you fun, creative ideas for fundraising
Get in touch with Lucy
Call her on: 01982 552925
Pop in to see her at:
The Co-operative Food