Your Co-op Local Forum, led by local Member Pioneer, Jacky Savage, and your Community Champion, Russell Leary, have recognised some great local activity to support in and around Hereford which will make a real difference to your community.
Working with your local Co-op Food stores the Forum will be looking to support local charities and organisations in your community with events such as the charity quiz night which raised a fantastic £1,040 for Holmer Nursing home to create a special sensory room for its residents. Local community members also kindly donated Christmas gifts for the residents to enjoy. The Forum also promoted Funeralcare’s memorial scheme.
A meeting for Members and Co-op colleagues to come and discuss how to co-operate in the local community.
Where and when – Tuesday 25th October at 4:30pm - Saxon Hall, Hoarwithy Road, Hereford. HR2 6HE
Register or get in touch with your Local Forum
Co-operative Local Forums:
- Bring local Co-operative members, customers and colleagues together to make good things happen in their local areas
- Provide a sounding board for any community ideas you have
- Provide opportunities for members’ voices to be heard by The Co-operative Members’ Council and our businesses
Russell Leary is your Hereford Community Champion. Russell is here to help you support the local projects that mean the most to you and your area.
He can help:
- Talk through your ideas and help you bring your project, event or initiative to life
- Provide tips on planning an event and getting other local people involved
- Give you fun, creative ideas for fundraising
Get in touch with Russell
Call him on: 01432 376 865
Email him on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pop in to see him at:
The Co-operative Funeralcare
49 Eign Gate