Your Co-operative community toolkit is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to make good things happen in their community. All of the information contained is on this website, but downloading this toolkit will allow you to access it when you’re out and about in the community.
- Information about us
Co-operative Group Limited, is a registered society under registration number 525R whose registered office is at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG (“we” or “us” or “our” as the context requires). References we make to “our group” are to our group of companies and registered societies which includes, but is not limited to, Co-operative Group Food Limited and Funeral Services Limited.
- About this toolkit
- This toolkit has been made available free of charge.
- Toolkit limitations and no reliance
- This toolkit is provided for guidance purposes only. It does not contain an exhaustive list of the relevant considerations when organising an event nor is it a suitable replacement for taking specialist advice. This toolkit is generic in nature and has not been tailored to your specific requirements. You should not rely on this Toolkit as being a comprehensive or complete resource. You should seek professional advice before taking any action based on it or if you are uncertain as to your rights, obligations, the protective steps you should take, the preventative measures you should implement or best practice when undertaking an activity of the same or a similar nature as envisaged by this toolkit.
- We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content of this toolkit is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we and each member of our group accept no liability (whether foreseeable or not), assume no responsibility and disclaim all liability to you and any other person or entity relating to use of, or reliance on this toolkit whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this toolkit including, for the avoidance of doubt and without limitation: any direct, indirect or consequential losses; loss of or damage to goodwill; losses arising from breach of any applicable law, regulation, legislation, regulatory code, rule or order; or any other losses, liabilities, costs (including legal costs), charges, claims, actions, procedures, demands, damages, fines or expenses suffered or incurred.
- Nothing in this disclaimer excludes or limits liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law. In particular, but without limitation, nothing contained herein shall be deemed to exclude: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- This toolkit must not be used for commercial purposes or for private gain.
- We do not guarantee that our site or any download of the toolkit will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Intellectual property and other rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this toolkit and in the material published within it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Nothing within this toolkit grants any rights to you including, without limitation, any rights to use any of our intellectual property rights.
- You do not have the right to use or reproduce any images contained within this toolkit.
The views expressed within the case studies do not necessarily reflect our views.
- Third party sites
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked or referred to in this toolkit or for any third parties or organisations referred to herein. Such links or references should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites or those entities. You are solely responsible for assessing whether to use or rely on any such third parties or organisations and you must ensure that the advice or guidance they give and/or the services they provide are accurate and fit for your requirements. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Publishing materials
If you provide us with any materials in connection with this toolkit, we will be entitled to use any such materials which you disclose to us, in whatever media and however provided, for the purposes we reasonably require. Materials shall mean any information, text, graphics, photos and any other data. We may also use any ideas or concepts you provide to us. By sending us any photographs, you warrant that you have all necessary consents and permissions from all people in the photographs for us to use the photographs.
- No guarantee of support
We do not guarantee being able to assist you or that we will be able to provide any minimum level of support or assistance to you.
- Applicable law