Through case studies, pictures, videos, games and quizzes, explore the impact Fairtrade has on farmers and workers from co-operatives in Panama, Chile, Colombia, Kenya and the Dominican Republic.
Free resources for Fairtrade Fortnight 2016
- www.growingstories.coop - visit our website today to join in conversations with producers who grow the Fairtrade products you love.
- Booklet - featuring our amazing producers sharing stories about Fairtrade's impact on their communities
- Quiz - bringing some of our favourite Fairtrade facts to life in a fun way for your group.
- World map - showing where our Fairtrade producer communities are across the globe.
- 'Tellfie' bubble - print off, write your message of support for Fairtrade and share on Twitter or Instagram at #growingstories. Take a handful along to your group and ask everyone to share!
Find out more about Fairtrade Fortnight 2016.
Fairtrade inspiration for Primary pupils includes:
- Quiz – to help pupils review learning on Fairtrade and the difference it can make
- Five case studies telling the story of how Fairtrade makes a difference for five workers around the world
- Recipes, games, circle time activities and story sort
- Scripts to help you run a Fairtrade play or assembly
- Learn about co-operative values, encourage co-operative working and self- evaluation skills
Find out more about our Primary Fairtrade resources.
Engaging activities for Secondary students include:
- Case studies and quizzes linking to Citizenship, PSHE and equivalents, Geography, History, and Business Studies curricula
- A wealth of opportunities for students to use, build and reflect on their enterprise skills
- A challenge for students to work together to plan and operate a school shop selling Fairtrade products
- A Fairtrade marketing challenge, drawing on students’ creativity
- Presenter notes so you can build your knowledge and find more information online
Find out more about our Secondary Fairtrade resources.