Manchester Pride VIP Co-op Colleague Facebook Prize Draw T&Cs
PROMOTER: Co-operative Group Food Limited, trading as The Co-operative Food with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG (“Co-op”).
1. This prize draw is open to GB residents aged 16 and above, who are employed by The Co-operative Group. Excluding anyone who is professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and to claim their prize.
2. In entering this promotion an entrant confirms that they are eligible to do so and that they are eligible to claim a prize. The Promoter may require entrants to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the promotion, including proof of age and employment.
3. Entry is online via Colleague Facebook only. Access to the internet is required. Entrants must have an active Facebook account. No purchase is necessary.
4. This promotion consists of 1 prize draw.
5. Entry to the prize draw opens at 00:01am on 01/08/16 and entries must be received by 23:59pm on 15/08/16 (the “Promotional Period”).
6. To enter via Facebook, an entrant must:
- Like the Co-op Colleagues Facebook Profile and
- Comment on the promotional post by commenting below with what gives you #prideincoop
7. Only entries which meet the above criteria and which are received within the Promotional Period will be entered into the prize draw.
8. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9. Entries are limited to one per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Entrants are discouraged from creating multiple Facebook accounts for the purposes of entering this prize draw. Any entrant found to have done so may be excluded at the discretion of the Promoter.
10. Five winners will be drawn at random on 16/08/16 using a computer process producing verifiably random results.
11. Within 5 days of the winners being drawn, the Promoter will contact the winners via Facebook by commenting on the promotional post and tagging them using the Facebook profiles used by the winners at the point of entry. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
12. The winners must respond to the Promoter by sending their postal address and contact number via private Message within 7 days of the Promoter’s first attempt to notify them that they have won in order to accept their prize.
13. In the event that a winner does not respond to accept their prize within 7 days of the Promoter’s first attempt to notify the winner that they have won, or a mainland UK or Isle of Wight address is not provided, the prize for each individual will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to draw a new winner from the remaining valid entries using the same process referred to in clause 10 above.
14. The prize consists of two VIP tickets to the Manchester Pride event. The tickets allow the winner to enter the VIP area at the Manchester Pride event and grants access to The Village from 29/08/16 to 29/08/16. Overnight accommodation at the holiday inn will also be provided for one night on 27/08/16. The room will be a twin bed or a double room and hot breakfast is also included.
15. All prizes must be accepted as offered. Prizes cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes for prizes of equal or greater value.
16. After providing the Promoter with their valid mainland UK postal address, the winner should allow 7 working days for delivery of their prize.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any prize being lost or delayed in the post or for any additional costs incurred for re-postage.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or incorrect postal address provided. Facebook is not a secure method of communication and any such transmission is sent at the sender’s own risk.
19. The name and county of residence of the winner will be available for six weeks after the end of the Promotional Period by sending a SAE to Co-op Food Marketing 10209, 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG.
20. The Promoter may collect personal information from entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998. Unless an entrant has expressly consented to the use of their personal information for future marketing purposes, or the entrant is selected as a winner, the entrant’s personal information will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion only.
21. Multiple entries or entries that are deemed by the Promoter to be offensive or to constitute spam may be disqualified at the discretion of the Promoter. The posting of infringing, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful, inappropriate or offensive content is prohibited.
22. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion at its absolute discretion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter. The Promoter shall not accept liability for the content or accuracy of any content posted by entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to remove content and to disqualify individuals from this promotion at its absolute discretion.
23. The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, errors or unavailability to the Facebook website or an entrant’s Facebook account, hacks on the system or personal computer/mobile device issues.
24. By entering this prize draw an entrant agrees that if they are a winner the Promoter may use their name and details of their county of residence to announce the same in accordance with paragraph 19.
25. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel this promotion in whole or part without prior notice and without liability.
26. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Facebook shall not be liable for any breach of these terms and conditions. Each entrant is providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
28. Entry to this promotion shall constitute an entrant’s acceptance of these terms and conditions and agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full then an entrant should not participate.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions shall be available on the Promoter’s website
30. This promotion and the terms and conditions of it are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.