Marwell’s Zany Zebra Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to Southampton residents only who reside at a property with a “SO” postcode, except anyone who is a Co-op employee or anyone who is professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and to claim their prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
2. In entering this promotion an entrant confirms that they are eligible to do so and that they are eligible to claim a prize. The Promoter may require entrants to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the promotion, including proof of age.
3. Entry is available only in the Promoter’s participating Southampton food stores (“Participating Stores”). No purchase is necessary. Attendance at a Participating Store to collect an entry form and enter the prize draw by posting the form in the prize draw entry box in store is required.
4. Entry to the prize draw opens on 20 July 2016 and entries must be received by 30 August 2016 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period and entries which are missing mandatory information and/or which contain incorrect information will not be accepted.
5. To enter the prize draw entrants must complete all mandatory fields on the entry form and post their completed entry form in the entry box at a Participating Store. Entrants must tell us what the ‘C’ stands for on our Co-op sponsored Zebra, entrants can find this by finding the Co-op sponsored sculpture that is part of the Marwell’s Zany Zebra trail. Which can be found on the Marwell’s Zany Zebra sculpture trail - a public art trail around Southampton City Centre from 16 July - 25 September 2016, organised by Marwell Wildlife (Charity Registration number 275433). Marwell Wildlife work to conserve endangered Grevy’s zebra and other wildlife, and to support communities living in the arid rangelands of northern Kenya. Entrants can locate the Co-op sculpture by using the trail map (free to download & available from various locations around the city centre) & the trail’s mobile device app.
6. Only entries which correctly identify what the ‘C’ stands for, meet the above criteria and which are received within the Promotional Period will be entered into the prize draw.
7. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason.
8. Entries are limited to one per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
9. All valid and correct entries from Participating Stores will be collected and collated together after the closing date. One winner will then be drawn at random by an independent person on 3 October 2016 from all the valid and correct entries.
10. Within 5 days of the winner being drawn, the Promoter will contact the winner by telephone or in writing using the details provided at entry and arrange delivery. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
11. The winner must respond to the Promoter within 7 days of the Promoter’s first attempt to notify them that they have won in order to accept their prize.
12. In the event that a winner does not respond to accept their prize within 7 days of the Promoter’s first attempt to notify the winner that they have won, or a Southampton postal address with an SO postcode is not provided, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to draw a new winner from the remaining valid entries using the same process referred to in clause 8 above.
13. The winner will receive £100 in Co-op Food vouchers. The Prize will be delivered to a valid Southampton address with an SO postcode only (postage included).
14. Redemption of vouchers shall be subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon, including but not limited to redemption within the stated expiry date. Vouchers can be used in one transaction or multiple transactions in accordance with their terms and conditions. The Promoter is not responsible for any vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused by the voucher expiry date.
15. All prizes must be accepted as offered. Prizes cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes for prizes of equal or greater value.
16. After providing the Promoter with their valid Southampton postal address with an SO postcode, the winner should allow 28 days for delivery of their prize.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any prize being lost or delayed in the post or for any additional costs incurred for re-postage.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or incorrect postal address provided. Twitter is not a secure method of communication and any such transmission is sent at the sender’s own risk.
19. The winner’s name and details of their county of residence will be available for six weeks from 3 October 2016 (the date the winner is drawn) by sending a SAE to The Co-operative, 1st Floor, Persimmon House, Anchor Boulevard, Dartford DA2 6QH.
20. The Promoter may collect personal data from entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. Unless an entrant has expressly consented to the use of their personal information for future marketing purposes or an entrant is selected as a winner, the entrant’s personal data provided with their entry will be held and used by the Promoter and the Co-operative Group Limited for the sole purpose of the administration of this prize draw.
21. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify from the prize draw at its absolute discretion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
22. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees that, if they are the winner the Promoter and the Co-operative Group Limited may use their name and details of their county of residence to announce the same in accordance with clause 18. The winner may also be required to take part in publicity, including, without limitation, on its websites, social media, within its magazines, for PR or within promotional emails. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
23. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel the prize draw in whole or part without prior notice and without liability.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute an entrant’s acceptance of these terms and conditions and agreement to be bound by them and which take effect immediately. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full then an individual should not enter this prize draw.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, with revised terms being made available on the Promoter’s website.
27. The prize draw and the terms and conditions of it are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTER: Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society registered in England with registered number IP26715R and its registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG.