There are three main ways to become a Co-op Franchisee.
- Convert your current store
- Re-purpose another premises
- Build a new premises
What we look for in a shop:
- 2000-12000 sq ft
- Warehouse at least 800 sq ft
- Highly visible location
- Good access and parking
- Serving a local residential community
- Exceptions for unique locations e.g. city centres
If you want to find out more , please fill out the form below.
Our team will assess the suitability of the unit(s) and be in touch with an outcome.
The information you give here will be:
- used to contact you about your application
- shared with our partners, who need to make checks on you and your business
- used to make a decision on your eligibility to be a franchisee
- used in any contract we may enter into
- passed on to Nisa, should your application not meet our initial criteria