Walk a mile with dad - t-shirt giveaway
Terms and conditions;
- The promoter is Co-operative Group Limited (registered no. 525 R) with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG (the “Co-op”). References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the Promoter.
- This promotion is open to UK residents. However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion) are excluded from entering this promotion. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and (if you win) claim your prize. We may ask the winners to provide proof of age.
- By participating in this Promotion, each participant confirms that they are eligible to do so and that they are eligible to claim the gift.
- This Promotion will be open between 10:00am on the 11th June 2020 and closes on 17th June at 4pm (the “Promotional Period”).
- Access to the internet is required. Entry is online via Smart Survey only. Participants must have an active account. No purchase of goods or services is necessary.
- At approximately 10:00am on 11.06.2020 Fresh Approach (UK) Ltd will publish a Smart Survey inviting participants through a number of collateral to apply for a Father’s Day T-shirts to celebrate all dads on Father’s Day.
- To enter the Promotion to receive a maximum of two (2) Father’s Day T-shirts participants must: a) You must complete a Smart Survey https://linktr.ee/coop_links which requests for the following: :name, address, contact number, quantity, sizes and date. b) You must order a minimum of one (1) Father’s Day T-shirts per person.
- There are a thousand (1000) Father’s Day T-shirts available per area, there are five (5) areas which are: Littleborough, Crieff, Glasgow, Penarth and Thurrock. There are five thousand (5000) Father’s Day T-shirts available which will be allocated to those participants who enter the Promotion on a first come first served basis. The Father’s Day T-shirts Co will be received in the post and will be sent to you by Sunday 21st June 2020.
- Participants will be informed whether they will receive Father’s Day T-shirts by 17th June 2020. On confirmation of their postal address details being entered into the Survey, successful participants will receive a successful confirmation message. If the Co-op does not receive details of a valid UK postal address from a participant via the Smart Survey before the end of the Promotion Period then that participant will not qualify to receive the Father’s Day T-shirts. The Co-op accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or incorrect postal address detail provided.
- Successful participants should allow a minimum of 5 working days from providing their postal address for delivery of the gift (postage included). The Co-op accepts no responsibility for the gift being lost, delayed or damaged in the post or for any additional costs incurred for re-postage.
- Participants are discouraged from completing multiple Smart Survey for the purposes of participating in this Promotion. Any participant found to have done so may be excluded at the Co-op’s discretion.
- The Co-op will not be liable for any submission which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Participant Announcement
- The surname name and county of residence of each participant (if known) can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no earlier than 14 days after the closing date. Limit of Liability
- As far as is permitted by law, the Co-op, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up Father’s Day T-shirts and participating in the Promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Co-op, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Co-op will also not be liable for system failures, network errors, errors or unavailability to the Smart Survey website and/or a participant’s account, hacks on the system or personal computer/mobile device issues. Data Protection
- We, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data privacy laws General
- Taking part in this Promotion shall constitute participants’ acceptance of these terms and conditions and their agreement to be bound by them and will take effect immediately upon participation.
- If there is any reason to believe that a participant has breached these terms and conditions, the Co-op may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude that participant from taking part in the Promotion.
- Multiple entries or entries that are deemed by the Co-op to be offensive, derogatory or to constitute spam may also be disqualified at the Co-op’s discretion. The posting of infringing, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or offensive content is prohibited. The Co-op shall not accept liability for the content or accuracy of any content posted by participants and reserves the right to remove content and to disqualify individuals from this Promotion at its absolute discretion.
- The Co-op also reserves the right to disqualify from this Promotion at its absolute discretion any participant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer-generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonesty in the Co-op’s opinion.
- The Co-op reserves the right to cancel this Promotion without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that make it necessary to do so.
- This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. Twitter shall not be liable for any breach of these terms and conditions. Each participant is providing information to the Co-op and not to twitter.
- The Co-op reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available on this page.
- The Co-op’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion and the terms and conditions of it are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales