Buy, Swipe, Win
As a Co-op member you could win 1 of 50 toasted sandwich makers, simply purchase any Seriously Cheddar cheese block in store and swipe your membership card to be in with a chance of winning.
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, (excluding Northern Ireland)18+ only. 20/11/19 – 10/12/19. Co-op card holders only. Purchase any Seriously Cheddar block in store and swipe your Co-op card at the checkout to be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. Prizes: 50 x Toasted Sandwich Makers to be won. Max 1 entry per purchase. Max 1 prize per person. Visit seriouslytoastie for full T&Cs, prize details. Promoter: Lactalis McLelland.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Co-op, Lactalis McLelland, and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Purchase and internet access are necessary.
- Maximum 1 entry per purchase. Maximum 1 Prize per person.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01on the 20th November 2019 and 23.59 on the 10th December 2019 inclusive.
To Enter: Purchase any of the Seriously Cheddar blocks (see below for details) in store and swipe your Co-op card at the checkout to be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.
Seriously Cheddar blocks:
- Seriously Strong Vintage 300g
- Seriously Strong Extra Mature 350g
- Seriously Strong Extra Mature Red 350g
- Seriously Creamy Mature 350g
- Seriously Creamy Mature Lighter 300g
The Prizes: There are 50 prizes in total. These are:
a) 50 x Toasted Sandwich Makers.
Winner Selection: 50 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize Draw will be conducted under independent supervision within 7 days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted using the information available on the Co-op membership record within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- The winners will be contacted within 28 days of prize acceptance to arranged delivery of the Prize.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their Surname, and county of residence to announce the winners of the Promotion and agree to take part in reasonable publicity of the Promotion.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter will substitute another prize for it of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including where there is infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify.
- Any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- Any entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Surname and county of the winners will be available by sending an email to email@example.com “Seriously Cheddar Buy, Swipe & Win WL” in the subject line for a minimum of 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Lactalis McLelland, 60 High St, Redhill, RH1 1SH