The good news is we’re still offering our usual two hour and same day delivery slots. Don’t forget, you can order your shopping online and get delivery or collection within two hours. Thanks to all those who worked so hard to keep our service going over the past months.
Doing our very best to deliver
Our colleagues continue to work hard to keep our delivery service going and keep you safe as restrictions continue.
Availability is good and we have no purchasing restrictions in place in our stores. We urge customers to shop as they usually would to ensure there remains sufficient for everyone.
For peace of mind and to make sure your food goes further, we are committed to selecting items with as long ‘use by’ dates as possible when picking orders.
Updates on our colleagues
Our colleagues have been amazing throughout this crisis and are still working to be there for our communities.
To support them we have:
- Introduced signage and Co-op radio announcements reminding everybody of the steps we can all take to keep everybody safe
- Provided more hand sanitiser and gloves
- Installed protective safety screens at till points and serving counters
- Made face coverings mandatory in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England
- Paid colleagues who are in self isolation
- Cleaned and disinfected more often
- Removed low priority tasks
We’re going to continue to give them the support they need to keep up their great work.
Our new Co-op Membership gives a helping hand to you and your community
When Co-op Members buy selected Co-op branded products and services, we give 2p for every pound spent to local communities. This is split between the Local Community Fund and the Community Partnerships Fund.