Doing our very best to deliver
Our colleagues continue to work hard to keep our delivery service going as lockdown restrictions are gradually lifted. As guidelines change, we want to keep you in touch with the latest developments.
The good news is we’re still offering our usual two hour and same day delivery slots. Don’t forget, you can order your shopping online and get delivery or collection within two hours. Thanks to all those who worked so hard to keep our service going over the past months.
Availability is good and we have no purchasing restrictions in place in our stores. We urge customers to shop as they usually would to ensure there remains sufficient for everyone.
Updates on our colleagues
Our colleagues have been amazing throughout this crisis and are still working to be there for our communities.
To support them we have:
- Invested £5m in new protective equipment
- Provided more hand sanitiser and gloves
- Installed protective safety screens at till points and serving counters
- Face coverings are mandatory in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. In England we are recommending that colleagues still wear face coverings in store
- Paid colleagues who are in self isolation
- Cleaned and disinfected more often
- Removed low priority tasks
We’re going to continue to give them the support they need to keep up their great work.
Supporting local communities
Our new Co-op Membership gives a helping hand to you and your community
When Co-op Members buy selected Co-op branded products and services, we give 2p for every pound spent to local communities. This is split between the Local Community Fund and the Community Partnerships Fund.
Stay active and creative this summer
We’ve got dishes that’ll warm up colder evenings, and meals that’ll brighten up shortening evenings. Find fresh ideas for what you could serve up next.