Pre-paid Funeral Plans, provided by Co-op Funeralcare, are a simple way of making sure your loved ones are protected in the future against unexpected costs and uncertainty about your final wishes.
A Funeral Plan should be a central part of any long term plan. At Co-op Estate Planning, we understand that talking about funerals can be difficult so we’ve made things as easy as possible for you.
You simply choose the Funeral Plan you want and agree the cost now. Not only does it remove uncertainty about your final wishes and make things a little easier for your loved ones at a difficult time, but it also provides protection from rising costs and removes any financial burden from them.
Our range of Plans also let you go into as much or as little detail as you like, and you don’t need to do it all at once. You can personalise and update your plan with details like your choice of hymns or favourite music any time you like.
This ensures your funeral will be exactly as you wanted.
A pre-paid Funeral Plan allows you to:
- Beat rising funeral costs - save money by paying today’s prices
- Protect your loved ones - guarantee they’ll have nothing extra to pay for the services you choose in your plan
- Get peace of mind - make your wishes clear, meaning less stress and uncertainty for your family and friends
- Plan it your way - create your own personal tribute
- Choose from three payment options - we’re committed to making planning ahead more affordable, with a range of payment options that allow you to spread the costs over 6 months to 25 years
If you have any questions about your future planning needs or about any of our legal services then contact Co-op Funeralcare on 0800 088 4883 or visit the funeralcare website
All legal documentation drafting and fulfilment is undertaken by Co-op Legal Services (Sheffield) of John Banner Building, 620 Attercliffe Road, Sheffield S9 3QS, Co-op Legal Services is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under registration number 567391. Co-op Legal Services is a trading name of Co-operative Legal Services Limited, Company Number 05671209.
Co-op Estate Planning is a trading name for Dovedon Limited. We’re registered in England and Wales under Company Number 06077167. Our registered office is 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG and we’re a Member of the Society of Will Writers.
If you want to see a list of our directors then they’re available at our registered office. If you’d like to see them, just ask.