The Co-op Cloverleaf Symbol was first created in 1968. Today we use a modernised version of it.
For digital products and services, the logo must:
- be 38 pixels in width and 40 pixels in height
- be an SVG (scalable vector graphic) so it shows up clearly on all devices
- be in the top left corner of the webpage so it acts as a consistent signpost
- only be used once per page (not including when it's used in images)
- be ‘Co-op blue’ colour when used in the header
- have invisible padding around it to creates a tappable area that’s large enough to meet our accessibility standards for touch target size
You can sometimes use the Co-op logo in white on a ‘Co-op blue’ background, for example on app or homescreen icons.
You can use images containing the logo, for example, product images.
Changelog for this page
|2 June 2021||First version of page published|