Who can apply
To be a Co-op franchisee, you must share our values and principles and your store must have:
- weekly sales of £20,000, excluding vat and sales from services such as Lotto, Paypoint and Post Office
- a sales area over 2,000 sq ft
- a back of house (warehouse) over 800 sq ft
If you are interested in a wholesale opportunity, contact our partner Nisa.
If you don’t have a store but are interested in opening a Co-op franchise in future then email us at email@example.com, with:
- locations you're interested in
- how much you are able to invest
- details of your other business interests
If you have a commercial property to rent or sell that the Co-op may be interested in contact Co-op property.
We're looking for ambitious independent franchisees to become part of our Co-op community.
What you'll get
As a Co-op franchisee you'll benefit from:
- your store designed as a Co-op, with support from our format, space, layout, merchandising and branding teams
- Co-op EPOS and back-office services, automated replenishment and store-specific planograms
- deliveries up to 7 days a week through our nationwide network
- full training on how to operate a Co-op
- helpdesk service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- tailored account management, focused on growing together
- Co-op membership and community support, making a positive difference to your community
- an iconic retail brand
- an award-winning, ethically-sourced, fairly-traded, own-brand product range