Partner with us
Choose a partner who’ll do right by you and your organisation. We believe that a successful long-term business partnership needs to meet the needs of our members, achieve our partners’ commercial objectives and work in a way that aligns with our Co-op values.
Why partner with Co-op?
We’re one of the world’s largest consumer co-operatives owned by millions of members, and we’re committed to a better way of doing business for our clients and communities. We believe in working ethically and responsibly and our Co-op values place openness, honesty and caring for others are the heart of everything we do. As a partner, your organisation can either sell our products and services to their customers or members, or simply refer them on to us.
We’re the UK’s largest funeral director, with over 100 years’ experience in caring for families at their time of need. With funeral homes all across the UK, we’re a trusted brand for our funeral plans. Unlike other providers, our funeral plans are both fully guaranteed, and covered by our unique Co-op Commitment.
As a partner, we can provide:
- Market leading products and services
- Outstanding customer service which our members and communities have come to expect from the Co-op
- Robust governance processes, limiting the impact of risks to your business or organisation.
- Dedicated relationship management from experts in funeralcare, legal services, estate and later life planning
- Training and ongoing support for front-line staff
- Support from our marketing team on product promotion and dual branded collateral
For more information on how your business or organisation could deliver our funeral plans, please contact our partnership team on: LS&LPCorporatePartners@coop.co.uk