- All new customers who buy the following types of insurance policies direct from Co-op (“Eligible Policies”) between 30 December 2019 and 30 March 2020 inclusive will be eligible to receive Co-op Food vouchers (“Vouchers”):
- Car insurance - £50 of Co-op food vouchers;
- Home combined buildings and contents insurance - £50 of Co-op food vouchers;
- Pet Insurance - £20 of Co-op food vouchers
- Your Eligible Policy must be in force for a minimum of 30 days in order to qualify for the Vouchers - you should expect to receive them up to 75 days after your policy start date.
- Policies must start on or before the 30 April 2020.
- A new customer is someone who has not had another policy of the same type from Co-op within the last 12 months (see the Exclusions section below).
- There is no requirement to enter a promotional code as the promoter will identify all eligible customers applying over the telephone and through the website.
- Only one set of Vouchers per Eligible Policy bought. For example, if you buy an Eligible Car Policy and an Eligible Pet Policy you will get £70 worth of Vouchers (£50 + £20).
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the promotion exceeds expectations.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Eligible Policy bought. Car insurance is normally available to customers aged 17 - 75 years old.
- Applications are subject to normal terms and conditions including underwriting criteria. Any application for an insurance policy may be declined at Co-op’s (or the underwriter’s) absolute discretion and there is no obligation to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases you will not be eligible to receive the Vouchers.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the receipt and use of the Vouchers may result in the forfeiture of the Vouchers (or any substitute for them) and termination of the insurance contract.
- The Vouchers are accepted in any Co-op Group Food store and in the following independent co-operatives: Central England, Heart of England, Scotmid, Southern, Radstock, Mid-Counties, Lincolnshire, East of England and Chelmsford Star.
- The Vouchers are not accepted in several independent co-operatives.
- The Vouchers are non-refundable. Only original vouchers are valid and no photocopies will be accepted. No change given.
- Minimum spend of £10 per voucher, multiple vouchers can be used in one transaction.
- If you are taking out a new Car insurance policy you must not have had another Car insurance policy with Co-op Insurance on the same vehicle within the last 12 months in order to qualify for the Vouchers.
- If you are taking out a new Home combined Buildings and Contents policy, you must not have had another Home combined Buildings and Contents policy with Co-op Insurance on the same address within the last 12 months in order to qualify for this offer.
- If you are taking out a new Pet insurance policy you must not have had another pet insurance policy with Co-op Insurance Services on the same pet in the last 12 months in order to qualify for this offer.
- Young Driver Insurance, Ecoinsurance and policies bought via price comparison websites (including any quotes starting AGG) or cashback sites are not eligible.
- This offer is not open to customers who buy a single Home policy (e.g. a buildings-only, or contents-only policy). It must be a combined Buildings and Contents policy in order to be Eligible.
- If you cancel within 30 days of the policy start date, you will not be eligible to receive the vouchers.
- For the avoidance of doubt, insurance bought in conjunction with Co-op Membership exclusive offers will still be eligible for this promotion.
Fulfilment of the offer
- Delivery of the Vouchers will be to the policyholder’s correspondence address only and will be free of charge. The promoter reserves the right to substitute vouchers with something of similar or greater value.
- The promoter accepts no liability for issues arising with the Vouchers following dispatch.
- Co-op Food Stores reserve the right to refuse any voucher that it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been duplicated, damaged, misused or defaced in any way. The promoter is not responsible for any vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused by the expiry date.
The promoter for car and home insurance is Co-op Insurance, a trading name of CIS General Insurance Limited; registered in England and Wales with registration number 29999R. Registered office: CIS Building, Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL. CIS General Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under register number 435022.
The promoter for Pet Insurance is Co-op Insurance Services (4390), a trading name of Co-op Insurance Services Limited; registered office: 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG. Co-op Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under register number 779364.
Pet Insurance from Co-op Insurance Services is provided, underwritten and administered by Allianz Insurance plc.
Co-op Insurance Services is not part of the Allianz (UK) Group.
The voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The vouchers are accepted in any Co-op Group Food store and at the following independent co-operatives: Central England, Heart of England, Scotmid, Southern, Radstock, Mid-Counties, Lincolnshire, East of England and Chelmsford Star. The vouchers are not accepted in several independent co-operatives. Only original vouchers are valid and no photocopies will be accepted. Minimum of £10 spend per voucher, no change given. The voucher can be redeemed against any items sold in a Co-op Food store other than alcohol, cigarettes, tobacco, mobile phone top up cards, saving stamps, first stage baby milk products, lottery, in store concessions, gift cards and fuel.
The voucher is valid for 3 months after it is received. The voucher can only be used once and must be submitted upon redemption. Multiple vouchers can be used in one transaction. The promoter is CIS General Insurance Limited and Co-op Insurance Services Limited. The promoter and/or any Co-op Food store reserves the right to refuse any Food voucher that it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been duplicated, damaged, misused, or defaced in any way. The promoter is not responsible for any Food vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused by the expiry date.