Life insurance choose your gift terms and conditions
- All New Customers who buy the Co-op Life Cover policy direct (“Eligible Policy”) on or before 28th February 2022 will be eligible to receive either a family day out (2 adult and 2 child tickets to a participating day out of your choice) or a night away for two people including breakfast (the “Offer”)
- Your policy must be in force for a minimum of 4 months.
- A New Customer is someone who hasn’t got an existing Co-op Life Cover policy from Co-op Insurance Services at the time of purchase of the Eligible Policy.
- There is no requirement to enter a promotional code when purchasing a Co-op Life Cover Insurance policy as Co-op will identify all Eligible Customers.
- Only one family day out or night away for two people per Eligible Policy bought which will be subject to their own Terms and Conditions.
- Eligible Customers who purchase an Eligible Policy will receive a ‘How to Claim’ email within 15 days of your policy passing the eligible 4 month period which will include Offer details, information on how to select & redeem the Offer and associated T&Cs.
- The Offer has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The terms and conditions of this offer do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Eligible Policy bought.
- Any applications for an Eligible Policy are subject to normal terms and conditions including underwriting criteria.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the Offer may result in the forfeiture of the family day out or a night away (or any substitute for it) and termination of the insurance contract/Eligible Policy.
- The sourcing and delivery of the Offer will be fulfilled by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited (MLP) of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG on behalf of Co-op Insurance. MLP are, as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), the Data Processor and Co-op Insurance will be required to pass some of your personal information to The Marketing Lounge Partnership to fulfil the Offer. By accepting the Offer, you agree to give consent for this information to be shared.
- Co-op Insurance reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this Offer, without notice, in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the Offer exceeds expectations.
- This Offer is for new Co-op Life Cover customers only.
- If you are taking out a new Life Insurance policy you must not have had another Life Insurance policy with Co-op Insurance Services at the time of purchase in order to qualify for this Offer.
- Policies bought via price comparison websites (including any quotes starting AGG) or cashback sites are not eligible for this Offer.
- If you cancel within 4 months of the policy start date, you will not be eligible to receive the Offer.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Eligible Policies bought in conjunction with Co-op Membership exclusive offers will still be eligible for this Offer.
- The underwriter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection.
How to redeem
Eligible customers will receive a ‘How to Claim’ email from MLP within 15 days of their policy passing the eligible 4 month period which will include Offer details, information on how to select & redeem the Offer and associated T&Cs.
Customers will have 30 days from the date the email was sent to choose which offer they would like.
Through the email, customers will be directed to a website hosted by MLP where they will be directed to click on ‘choose me’ for either the a night away for two people including breakfast or a family day out (2 adult and 2 child tickets to a participating day out of your choice).
- Once the customer has selected their chosen Offer, they will be directed to a page with their gift code and provided with details on how to redeem and expiry information.
- A courtesy gift email will be sent to the customer which will include their chosen offer details.
If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is Co-op Insurance Services, a trading name of Co-op Insurance Services Limited; registered in England and Wales with registration number 4390. Registered office: 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. Co-op Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under register number 779364
This promotion is provided and managed on the Promoter’s behalf by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited (MLP), (Company number 06467245) of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire, United Kingdom, WA4 4PG