What we will insure
- tow bars
- car alarms
- parking sensors
- replacement engines – like for like (cc and type) but only if your engine can’t be repaired
- changes made to help a disabled driver or passenger, such as wheelchair access
- LPG conversions made by an approved installer
- electronic equipment, up to a limit of £500
- winter tyres.
Any optional extras that were added when the car was made are not considered as modifications.
We will not insure
- a change of alloy wheels
- changes made to the wheel size
- body kits
- non-standard paint finishes such as pearlescent
- glass tints added after the car was made
- engine re-mapping
- CPU upgrades
- anything that changes your car's performance.
These are just some of the modifications we will not insure. If you’re not sure if we can insure your car, please get in touch on 03457 46 46 46^ and we’ll be able to let you know.