We’ll cover your child’s possessions for up to £5,000 as long as:

  • your home is their permanent address
  • they intend to return their contents to your home in the future.

You may need to add optional personal possessions if they have:

  • a laptop or smartphone
  • a bicycle
  • a musical instrument
  • any high-value items such as jewellery or watches.

We won’t cover your child at university for:

  • tenant’s liability
  • third-party liability.

They will need their own contents insurance policy if they need this sort of cover.

Did this answer your question?