Cover at home

Our contents insurance will cover your instrument against:

  • fire
  • theft
  • malicious damage.

Cover away from home

This cover is useful if you take your instrument to music lessons or band practice, or even on the road gigging.

To add this cover, get in touch on 03457 46 46 46^ or add the extra cover when you buy your policy.

Instruments worth less than £1000

You’ll need to add personal possessions cover.

Instruments worth between £1000 and £5000

You’ll need to add your instrument as a specified personal possession.

^Call charges

Did this answer your question?