You can take in up to 2 lodgers or paying guests.

Both buildings and contents insurance are available, including optional accidental damage cover.

Theft and malicious damage to buildings and contents will only be covered when:

  • there is forced entry to or exit from your home
  • the damage was caused by someone who was not lawfully on the premises.

If you want to rent out your home, or any part of it, you need to get landlord’s insurance. Our home insurance will not cover you.

Did this answer your question?