Buildings and contents insurance

Your chosen excess of £50, £100, £150 or £300 applies. This is the level of excess you chose when you bought your policy.

Extra excesses may also apply:

  • buildings claims for subsidence, heave, or landslip have an excess of £1,000
  • escape of water claims have an excess of £250 (buildings and contents count as separate claims).

Optional extras

The following excesses apply:

  • personal possessions claims have an excess of £50
  • legal expenses have an excess of £250 for nuisance and trespass claims.

There’s no excess to pay for HomeRescue Plus claims.

Did this answer your question?