A pre-existing condition is one that:
- your GP has diagnosed
- you take preventative medication (such as statins) for
- you've seen your GP about in the past 2 years (or 5 years for cancerous conditions).
If you take regular medication or have been to see your GP in the past 2-years, it's likely that we need to know about it.
We don't cover any symptoms that:
- have not been diagnosed
- are under investigation.
We don't cover anyone who is:
- receiving or waiting for medical tests
- waiting for treatment for any medical condition
- travelling against the advice of a medical practitioner
- travelling to get medical treatment abroad.
You must let us know about any pre-existing medical conditions. You can use our quick and easy online medical screening system or get in touch on 0330 400 1626^.
Lines are open:
9am - 5pm Mon - Fri