A pre-existing medical condition is any medical condition for which any person insured on this policy has:
- taken any prescribed medication or received medical treatment within the last 2 years
- been registered in or outpatient at a hospital, clinic or GP surgery in the last 2 years
- been advised of a terminal illness.
You must let us know about any pre-existing conditions.
We are unable to cover undiagnosed conditions, and won’t cover you if:
- your state of health is significantly worse than you told us;
- you know you have a terminal condition, but have not told us;
- you know you will need medical treatment during your journey;
- one of the purposes of your journey is to obtain medical treatment;
- you are travelling against the advice of a medical practitioner;
- you are not fit to travel on your journey;
- you have been placed on a waiting list that could cause you to cancel or curtail your trip.