You'll still be able to drive in the EU after Brexit, but there will be a number of new rules. These will include carrying a Green Card to prove you have car insurance, displaying a GB sticker and, for some countries, obtaining an International Driving Permit (IDP).

You can find more information about the new requirements on the Government website.

No cover is provided under our policies for the cost of these documents, or for the consequences of not obtaining them.

Did this answer your question?