Apple and cinnamon spritz
Taking inspiration from an apple martini, our alcohol-free version with cinnamon tastes just as good
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 33g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 tbsp Fairtrade caster sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 600ml Co-op 100% pressed apple juice
- Apple slices, to garnish
- Heat the sugar and cinnamon in a small pan with 100ml water until the sugar dissolves, then simmer for 2 mins, until syrupy
- Allow to cool, off the heat
- Fill a large jug with crushed ice, pour in the cooled cinnamon syrup, lemon juice, apple juice and top up with soda water
- Divide between 4 chilled martini glasses and garnish with thin slices of red apple to serve