Bacon-wrapped squash with Cheddar bake
These delicious savoury, salty, slightly sweet mouthfuls make excellent dippers for a fantastic cheesy bake that you simply heat up
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 8g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 small butternut squash, cut into 20 even pieces
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 x 275g packs Co-op British unsmoked streaky bacon, cut into 20 long strips
- 1 x 150g Co-op heat & dip Cheddar bake
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Put the squash in a large roasting tin and drizzle with the oil and syrup
- Season, roast for about 30 mins, until just tender, then leave to cool for 5 mins
- Wrap each piece of squash in a strip of bacon, then return to the tin, seam-side down, and roast for 30 mins, until the bacon is crisp and the squash is lightly charred
- Prepare the cheese as per pack instructions and dip the squash pieces using cocktail sticks