BBQ Hasselback Jersey royals
These impressive-looking tatties can be prepped ahead of time and wrapped up, ready for the barbecue
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 19g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 100g Co-op unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 lemon, zested, then cut into wedges
- 750g Co-op Jersey Royal pearl potatoes
- Mash together the butter, garlic, parsley, smoked paprika and lemon zest, along with some black pepper, until well combined
- Cut thin horizontal slices across the potatoes, taking care not to cut all the way through
- Massage a little butter into the slices of each potato, reserving some to serve
- Tear off six pieces of foil, divide the potatoes between them and wrap each
- one up so they’re fully sealed
- Put the parcels on the barbecue over indirect heat and cook for 40-45 mins, rotating occasionally, until the potatoes are cooked through; alternatively, put the parcels on a griddle pan over a medium heat and cook for the same length of time
- Carefully remove the potatoes from the parcels and return to the barbecue or griddle for 2-3 mins, turning occasionally, until lightly charred
- Transfer to a serving dish, spread with the reserved butter and serve with the lemon wedges