This fruity mocktail makes the most of fresh blueberries with a homemade berry syrup - it's vegan and gluten free too
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 18g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 150g Co-op British† blueberries
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 75g Fairtrade caster sugar
- Sparkling water, to serve
For the blueberry syrup:
- Simmer the blueberries in 150ml water, juice and zest of 1 lemon, and caster sugar in a pan for about 5 mins, until the berries have broken down
- Push through a sieve, then leave the liquid to cool
- Store for up to a week in a 250ml sterilised bottle (wash it in hot, soapy water first, then put in the oven on a low heat for 10-15 mins)
For the mocktail:
- Pare the zest of the other lemon and set aside. Squeeze all the lemon juice into a jug, then pour in 100ml blueberry syrup, or more to taste, and stir to combine
- Add lots of ice and twists of lemon zest, then top up with sparkling water