These sweet potatoes are much easier than carving a pumpkin, but just as terrifying
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 19g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 sweet potato
- 20g Gruyère, grated
- 1/4 red pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 6 Co-op pitted black olives
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/Gas 5
- Prick the sweet potato with a fork and bake for 1 hour
- When cool enough to handle, cut in 1/2
- Scoop the flesh out, mash with the cheese and spoon back into the potato shells
- Decorate each 1/2 with the red pepper strips to make them look like pumpkins
- Cut the olives into small triangles and circles to create eyes and a mouth