Cannellini bean & olive spaghetti
This puttanesca-style pasta is naturally dairy free and uses Co-op Free From products. You'll love the crunchy breadcrumb topping!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 80g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 100g Co-op Free From brown seeded loaf, roughly torn
- 3 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- ½ x 25g pack flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 garlic gloves, crushed
- 4 anchovy fillets, drained
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Co-op Italian tomato purée
- 400g can Co-op Italian chopped tomatoes
- 150g Co-op pitted black Hojiblanca olives, halved
- 2 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 300g Co-op Free From spaghetti
- To make the breadcrumbs, put the torn bread into a small food processor or blender and whizz to make fine crumbs
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large nonstick frying pan, add the breadcrumbs and cook, stirring occasionally until golden brown
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped parsley, transfer to a bowl and set aside
- In the same pan, make the sauce by heating the remaining oil over a medium heat
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, add the anchovies and chilli flakes, then stir until the anchovies have melted
- Add the tomato purée and cook for 1 minute, then stir in the chopped tomatoes, olives, capers and cannellini beans
- Bring to a simmer and cook, uncovered, for 10 mins
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the pack instructions
- Add the pasta directly to the sauce using tongs and toss to coat, adding a splash of pasta water to loosen slightly
- To serve, divide the pasta between serving bowls and scatter over the reserved herby breadcrumbs