Chocolate orange truffles
Decorate these chocolate orange truffles with sprinkles – orange, purple and black will add to the Halloween horror!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 12g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 3 x 100g bars Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade dark chocolate with orange, roughly chopped
- 150ml Co-op double cream
- 50g Co-op unsalted butter
- Oil, for greasing
- Halloween sprinkles, to decorate (we used orange, purple and black)
- Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl, then heat the cream and butter in a pan over a low heat until the butter has melted
- Stir, raise the temperature until just simmering, then pour over the chocolate
- Stir gently with a spatula until the mixture is smooth
- Allow to cool slightly, then chill in the fridge for 4 hours
- Lightly grease your hands with oil, then scoop out large teaspoonfuls of the chocolate mixture and roll into balls
- Put the sprinkles on separate plates and roll the truffles to coat
- Chill again for at least 1 hour on a lined baking tray before serving