Christmas pudding snowman
Using ready-to-eat Christmas puddings means this adorable cake doesn’t involve any baking
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 87g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 small Christmas pudding (200g)
- Icing sugar, to dust
- 1kg Co-op ready to roll white icing
- 1 large Christmas pudding (400g)
- Orange food colouring
- Black food colouring
- Ribbon, to decorate
- Trim the smaller pudding to round off any sharp edges
- Sift a little icing sugar over a clean surface and knead the icing until smooth
- Cut a third off and roll out to a 1cm thickness, then drape over the small pudding
- Tuck the icing underneath to enclose it, then trim, reserving the excess
- Repeat with the second pudding and place on a cake board or plate
- Push a cocktail stick into the top of the large pudding and position the smaller one on top, to make a snowman shape
- Set aside to set for 30 mins
- Meanwhile, colour a little of the excess icing orange and roll into a carrot shape. Set aside to set
- To decorate, press the icing carrot into the snowman’s head to make a nose and use a cocktail stick or small brush dipped in black food colouring to draw eyes, a mouth and buttons
- Allow to set for 2 hours then, toserve, tie a ribbon round for a scarf.
Get ahead: You can make the snowman up to a week in advance, then store in an airtight container