A proper mojito should be zesty, sweet and fresh all at the same time! Nail it every time with this classic recipe.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 11g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 4 tsp Fairtrade caster sugar
- 4 mint sprigs, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 100ml Co-op white rum
- 2 large handfuls of crushed ice
- 50ml soda water
- Put the lime, sugar and most of the mint in a cocktail shaker or lidded jar and ‘muddle’ with the thin end of a wooden spoon until the lime has released all its juices and the sugar has dissolved (you can also do this in a separate glass, if you prefer)
- Add the rum and a handful of ice to the shaker, put the lid on and shake for 1-2 mins, until the outside of the shaker is cold
- Put the remaining ice and mint in two glasses, then strain the cocktail into them. Top up with soda water and garnish with the extra mint to serve
Energy per glass 640kJ/154kcal. Alcohol units per glass 1.8*
Please drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk