Coconut ice snowball
We've added coconut to a classic snowball cocktail for a sweet and nutty twist!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 4g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 25g Co-op desiccated coconut
- 2-3 drops of pink food colouring
- ½ lime
- 400ml can Co-op coconut milk
- 150ml Co-op Irresistible French grain vodka
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 150ml Co-op 100% pressed pineapple juice
- 8 ice cubes
- In a small freezer bag, shake the coconut with the pink food colouring until the coconut is evenly coloured
- Squeeze the lime juice onto a saucer, then dip in the rim of a glass before dipping in the pink coconut to coat
- Repeat with five more glasses
- Blend the coconut milk with the vodka (leave the vodka out, if you prefer, for a mocktail), vanilla essence, pineapple juice and ice cubes, until smooth and frothy
- Pour the cocktail into the glasses and serve immediately
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk