Cod and potato salad
"’Grown and packed in Jersey, these truly seasonal potatoes benefit from the island’s rich, fertile soil. They’re delicious,’ says producer, Ian le Brun ".
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 25g
Share this recipe
- 300g Co-op Jersey Royals
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 2 Co-op British eggs
- 240g pack Co-op cod loins
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp half fat crème fraîche
- Handful flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Put the Jersey Royals in a pan of water.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 mins, until tender.
- Add the spinach for the last 2 mins of cooking, then drain.
- Meanwhile, add the eggs to a pan of boiling water and cook for 6 mins.
- Remove from the pan and transfer to a bowl of cold water.
- When cool, remove the shells, roughly chop the eggs and set aside.
- While the eggs are cooking, add the cod to a large frying pan, cover with water and a lid and simmer for 5 mins, until opaque and cooked through.
- Remove the cod with a slotted spoon and break into pieces.
- Put in a serving dish with the eggs and lemon zest.
- Add the crème fraîche, half the parsley and mix.
- Slice the Jersey Royals and add to the dish along with the spinach.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice, add the rest of the parsley and serve.