Coriander & ginger chhaas
Chhaas is a slightly more refreshing version of lassi, and is less heavy as the yogurt is mixed with water
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 15g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 400g Co-op low fat natural yogurt
- 1½ tsp ground cumin
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander, plus extra to serve
- 2.5cm ginger, peeled and grated
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor with 400ml water, and blend until smooth
- Pour into a jug and leave in the fridge for about an hour to chill
- Serve with extra chopped coriander leaves sprinkled into each glass
This recipe is from Saffron Soul by Mira Manek (Jacqui Small LLP). Photography by Nassima Rothacker.