Cranberry glazed carrots
An easy festive twist to liven up your Christmas carrots
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 9g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 800g Co-op carrots, halved lengthways
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3 tsp Co-op cranberry sauce
- Few sprigs fresh thyme (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Tip the carrots into a large roasting tin, add the oil and orange zest, and toss to coat
- Roast for 30-35 mins, until just tender, then remove from the oven
- Heat the cranberry sauce in a pan until melted, then pass through a sieve and drizzle over the carrots
- Season, stir to coat, then return to the oven for 10 mins, until the carrots are tender and caramelised
- Serve garnished with a few sprigs of thyme, if using