Espresso martini lollies
Alcohol slows down the freezing time, so prep these well ahead — and don’t let the kids find them!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 21g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 150ml Co-op Fairtrade espresso
- 2 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade demerara sugar
- 200ml Co-op whole milk
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Carnation condensed milk
- 50ml Co-op double cream
- 150ml Co-op Delaney’s Country Cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g Co-op white cooking chocolate
- 1 tbsp Co-op vegetable oil
- Combine the espresso with the demerara sugar until dissolved
- Allow to cool, then stir in the whole milk, Nestlé Carnation condensed milk, double cream, Country Cream and vanilla extract until well combined
- Divide between six lolly moulds, leaving a 0.5cm space at the top for expansion
- Insert the sticks and freeze overnight
- Next day, prepare the decoration
- Line a baking tray, then put the white cooking chocolate and vegetable oil in a heatproof bowl over a pan of shallow, gently simmering water and stir until smooth
- Take off the heat and allow to cool slightly
- Dip the lolly moulds briefly in hot water to release them, then lay out on the tray. Working quickly, drizzle over the chocolate mixture, then freeze until set
*0.4 alcohol units per lolly
Please drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk