Espresso martini panna cotta
Coffee, chocolate and vodka come together in our impressive take on a popular Italian dessert.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 34g
Share this recipe
- 5 leaves gelatine
- 250ml strong black Fairtrade coffee
- 500ml Co-op double cream
- 300ml Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- 160g Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 60ml Co-op Irresistible French grain vodka
- FOR THE COFFEE SYRUP:
- 200ml strong black Fairtrade coffee
- 100g Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 1 tbsp Fairtrade cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Co-op Irresistible French grain vodka
- Soak the gelatine in a bowl of cold water for 5 mins. Put the coffee, cream, milk, sugar and vodka in a pan over a low heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved, then take off the heat. Squeeze the water from the gelatine, add to the pan and mix until dissolved.
- Ladle the mixture into 8 martini glasses, then carefully transfer to the fridge for 6 hours, or until set.
- To make the coffee syrup, simmer the coffee, sugar and cocoa in a pan over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is thick and syrupy. Stir in the vodka and allow to cool. Just before serving, top each glass with a little of the syrup.