Garlic beef and avocado bruschetta topping
The onion relish adds a tasty zing
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 32g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 3 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed, and season
- 150g Co-op British rump steak
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Co-op white sugar
- 1 avocado, chopped
- chilli flakes (optional)
- To make the marinade:
- Mix together the olive oil, lime juice and crushed garlic and season
- Marinate the steak for 30 mins, then fry on a high heat for 4 mins on each side
- Meanwhile, mix the red onion with the lime juice and sugar
- Thinly slice the steak and arrange on 6 slices of the sourdough
- Add the onion relish, 1 avocado, chopped, and some chilli flakes, if you like.