Ginger & lemon iced tea
You can prepare this punchy cocktail in advance — simply add ice to serve
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 15g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 75g ginger
- 2 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- 1 lemon
- 2 Co-op 99 blend Fairtrade tea bag
- Ice cubes
- Rosemary or thyme sprig, to serve
- Peel and finely chop the ginger, then put in a large jug, along with the honey and the lemon juice
- Pour over 1 litre boiling water, add the tea bags and stir for 30 seconds to 1 minute, depending how strong you like your tea
- Remove the tea bags and leave to cool fully
- Strain the cooled liquid, discarding the ginger
- To serve, pour into tall glasses, add ice cubes and garnish with a slice of ginger and a rosemary or thyme sprig each