Lime, mango & coconut granita
This refreshing, exotic dessert is full of tropical flavours, yet only uses five ingredients! Give this granita a go for a speed summer dessert
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 33g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g Fairtrade caster sugar
- Zest and juice of 4 limes, plus extra zest to serve
- 400g ripe mango, cubed
- 400ml can Co-op coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Put the sugar, lime zest and juice in a saucepan with 200ml water and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 4 mins
- Allow to cool, then pass through a sieve
- Meanwhile, blitz the mango and coconut milk in a food processor until smooth
- Add the cooled sugar syrup and blitz again until well combined. Transfer to a shallow container, cover and put in the freezer
- After about an hour, take the container out of the freezer and stir the frozen edges into the centre of the mixture using a fork
- Return to the freezer, then repeat the process every hour for 4-5 hours, until completely frozen
- To serve, rake over the mixture with a fork, then sprinkle over the chilli flakes and extra lime zest