Mince pie-stuffed croissants with brandy mascarpone
This super-indulgent festive brunch is so easy to make, with spiced mincemeat, orange zest and ready-made all butter croissants.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 77g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 Co-op all butter croissants, halved lengthways
- 6 tbsp Co-op mincemeat
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3 Co-op Irresistible Scottish shortbread fingers, crumbled
For the Brandy mascarpone:
- ½ x 250g tub Co-op mascarpone
- 2 tbsp Co-op Napoleon brandy
- 1 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/Gas 4
- Start with the mascarpone: combine it with the brandy and sugar, then chill until required
- Lay the bottom halves of the croissants on a baking tray and spread each with 1½ tbsp of the mincemeat
- Sprinkle over most of the zest, then three-quarters of the crumbled shortbread. Sandwich with the top halves of the croissants.
- Sprinkle with the remaining shortbread
- Bake for 8 mins, until crisp
- Serve immediately, with a dollop of brandy mascarpone on the side and the reserved orange zest scattered over