These fluffy pancakes are inspired by the delicious Italian festive bread, panettone - perfect for any morning!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 61g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 80g Co-op mixed peel
- 3 tbsp amaretto
- 200g Co-op self raising white flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 Co-op British free range eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 25g Co-op unsalted butter, melted
- 100ml Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 8 tbsp Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- 8 tbsp Co-op pure Canadian maple syrup
- Combine 80g Co-op mixed peel and 3 tbsp amaretto in a small bowl, then leave to soak for at least 30 mins
- Put 200g Co-op self raising white flour and 1 tsp baking powder in a large bowl
- In a jug, whisk 3 Co-op British free range eggs, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 25g Co-op unsalted butter, melted, and 100ml Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- Make a well in the centre of the flour
- Gradually pour in the egg mixture and beat well
- Stir in the zest of 1 lemon and 1 orange and the soaked fruit
- With a knife, remove the peel and pith from 1 orange, then cut the flesh into segments and set aside
- Heat a little vegetable oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat
- Pour in half a ladleful of batter, then cook until bubbles start to form
- Flip over and cook until golden
- Repeat until all the batter is used up — this should make eight pancakes
- Serve warm, each topped with 1 tbsp Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt, orange slices and 1 tbsp Co-op pure Canadian maple syrup