Pear & blackberry pot pies
You can make these vegan pear and blackberry pies in a muffin tin, so it's easy to make perfect pies every time.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 72g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 Co-op Conference pears, peeled
- 200g blackberries
- 70g Fairtrade caster sugar
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp Co-op plain white flour, plus extra for dusting
- Zest of 1 lemon, juice of 1/2
- 1 tbsp dairy free spread, melted
- 2 x 375g packs Co-op ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 tbsp unsweetened dairy free milk alternative
- 1 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade demerara sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Chop the pears into 1-2cm chunks, then mix with the blackberries, sugar, ginger, flour, lemon zest and juice in a bowl
- Brush a six-hole nonstick muffin tin with dairy free spread
- Lay 1 sheet of pastry on a floured surface and cut out six 10cm discs
- Use to line the tin, working the pastry up the sides to the top
- Divide the fruit between the cases, making sure they are no more than three-quarters full. Chill the cases while you prepare the lids
- Cut the second pastry sheet in half horizontally
- Use a ruler to cut each half into 18 strips, 1cm wide
- Take the pastry cases out of the fridge and brush with dairy free milk alternative
- Make lattices using 6 strips per pie, weaving them over and under each other
- Trim the edges, brush with milk alternative, sprinkle with demerara sugar and bake for 40-45 mins, until golden; if they start to overcook, cover loosely with foil
- Leave in the tin for 15 mins before serving.