Rosemary and thyme potato Christmas trees
Roast potatoes will seem so mundane next to these herby potato stacks, oozing with melted Stilton
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 31g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 900g Maris Piper potatoes, sliced into 4mm rounds
- 5 thyme sprigs, leaves picked
- 2 garlic cloves, bashed
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 6 rosemary sprigs
- 60g Stilton, crumbled
- 300g pack Co-op braised red cabbage with butter, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Put the potatoes in a bowl with the thyme, garlic and oil and toss to coat in the oil
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking tray in 6 stacks, starting with the biggest slices and building up to the smallest to create Christmas tree shapes
- Push a cocktail stick down the centre of each. Roast for 40-45 mins or until golden brown and crisp
- Replace the cocktail sticks from the stacks with a single sprig of rosemary to complete the Christmas tree effect
- Crumble a little Stilton over the stacks, then pop back in the oven for 3 mins, or until the cheese melts
- Serve with the red cabbage