Wrap sausages in strips of puff pastry for spooky effect in these meaty mummified bites.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 13g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 x 400g packs Co-op Irresistible British outdoor bred pork sausages
- 375g Co-op ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 Co-op British free range egg, beaten
- 125g ball Co-op lighter mozzarella
- 2 pitted black olives
- Co-op ketchup and Co-op Bramley apple sauce, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6
- Prick 2 x 400g packs Co-op Irresistible British outdoor bred pork sausages and line a large baking sheet
- Unroll 375g Co-op ready rolled puff pastry and slice lengthways into 24 strips, 1cm wide, to make ‘bandages’
- Wrap two around each sausage, leaving some gaps, with a larger space near the top for the eyes, then space them out on the baking tray
- Brush all over with 1 Co-op British free range egg, beaten, and bake for 25-30 mins, or until golden and crisp
- Meanwhile, tear small pinches from a 125g ball Co-op lighter mozzarella, squash between your fingers to make ‘eyes’, then push them into into the gaps in the pastry on the sausages
- Finely chop 2 pitted black olives, for pupils, and press those into the mozzarella pieces
- Leave to cool slightly, then serve with small bowls of Co-op ketchup and Co-op Bramley apple sauce for dipping